Wednesday 24 June 2009

Alone In The Dark

Its so silent that night on that street
The road diverge into 2 up ahead
one to a bright light, crowded with ppl...
Another to a lonely, dark street...
Somehow I manage to hook myself to the lonely dark street and lost my way out
struggling to free myself and yet I fail~~
tough friends are needed but they won't be there forever for me...
they have their live to move on and so do I...
But how can i walk on the road without regretting every step i take???
each step took me away from the crowd...
each step its like a needle poking into my heart....
wanted to cry but its not right to be soft at this very moment...
try to be tough but I don't have enough strength...
Though i look big in size...
but I'm just as fragile as an egg from the inside...
(- _ - )

1 comment:

micelia amalia sari said...

wow..melankolis sekali han...
tp menurut c kita ga pernah sendirian di dmn pun kita....coz we hav God in our heart...
paling tidak, kita bisa seperti mercusuar di tengah lautan aja Han, meski dia sendiri di tengah pekat lautan malam, dia sll memberikan kiprahnya, ttp tegar walo sendiri