Tuesday 19 May 2009

TO CHILDREN OF A PARENTS

Dear Son...

The day you find that I have become old.. try to have some patience with me and try to understand me...

If I repeat the same things a dozen times, do not interrupt me! listen to me !

when you were young, you kept asking me to read you the same story....

evening after evening until you fell asleep and i did it happily...

If I sometimes lose my memory or i am not able to follow a conversation, give me the necessary time to recollect myself...

if i do not get there.. do not become impatient or arrogant because the most important thing for me is to be with you and to be able to speak to you

And when one day..I shall say to you that i do not want to live anymore... that i want to die..do not be angry .. because one day you will also understand ..

One day you will understand that in spite of all my errors, i have always wanted what was best for you...










No comments: